small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Monday, January 12, 2009

Welcome
















Hello and welcome to my blog. I am Cheryl Kuhn of small stories studio. I have finally decided to take the plunge into the wonderful world of blogging. For years now i have read and enjoyed many blogs and i look forward to being a part of this wonderful online community. If you don't know i am an Earth Angels Toys artist and am blessed and so fortunate to work with the amazing Jen O'Connor. Please hop over to http://www.earthangelstoys.com/ to see my work. I thought i would start off my blog with some photos of my favorite pieces to show you all what inspires me most. Happy looking!

12 comments:

Theresa said...

Cheryl it's so good to see you in blog land!!! I love all of these pieces you've created but my all time favorite is the second one from the bottom...it's just stunningly. :)

Hugs,

Theresa

cecie said...

Hi Cheryl. So GREAT to see you here. Now I can keep up with what you're up to. I just LOVE these pieces you posted on your blog...but then again I just love ALL your art.
Warm Hugs to You!

Lori said...

Cheryl, i have just been thinking about you and i was just thrilled to get your email!!! all of these pieces are just stunning, i am really in love with the first and second one...what you did with the old doll is just amazing!!!

Unknown said...

So glad you decided to join the blog world. Love your work!!!

lorhen82 said...

Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! ~Lori

Charlene said...

Welcome to BLOGLAND Cheryl! I am new also (Oct 08) but, I am an addict! Glad there is not Blogland AA. Hope you have as much fun as I do. I have met some of the greatest gals here. So supportive & fun

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

I love your work - it is quite unusual and multifaceted! I am certainly looking forward to seeing more and hopefully owning one of your wonderful pieces, of course. And welcome to blogland! (I'm a bit of a newbie myself)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

What creative pieces! Welcome to you!

the wild raspberry said...

What great and interesting crafting. Welcome to the world of blogging. Hope you enjoy yourself!
warmly,
chas at the wild raspberry

Rose Brier Studio said...

A lovely new blog. Wecome, tho it seems a bit silly for me to say so, since I've only been blogging for about a month. Your pieces are absolutely WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing them. I look forward to seeing more of your work and thoughts

Willnnabel said...

Welcome, love your work! Cannot wait to see and read more!

Sarah said...

Welcome! Lovely art work you have there!