small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Angels













Ever since I was young I have been fascinated with angels. As I grew older I found myself drawn to the wonderful stone angels in cemetaries. I am always looking up images on the web and since Etsy started I have been lucky enough to purchase many wonderful photos. As I was looking on Etsy today I found the most amazing images I have yet to see and am going to start saving up to add these to my collection. They are by cavemanphotography and I thought I would share them with you. I am especially drawn to the ones featuring child angels or cherubs and these 3 just touched me so much. I wonder who's graves these little ones look over.

4 comments:

Lori said...

those are lovely...i really like the last one best of all...the child's face is so sweet...

Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa said...

All three of the photos are lovely Cheryl... but I agree with Lori the last photo is my favorite too.
Hugs,

Theresa

Flor Larios Art said...

Hi,
I love angels too. I enjoyed looking at your blog. This is my first time here and I will come back. I invite you to visit my blog to see the angels that I paint.
Thanks,
Flor