small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Monday, January 26, 2009

flea market finds




With the weather being so cold I am very limited to my favorite past time of heading to the flea markets. Luckily I live by an all year round one that has booths inside during the cold winter months. I was able to find a few little goodies to share with you. Love the old postcard and jewelry bits, can't wait to make some necklaces and do something with the wonderful tintypes!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous finds!

Lori said...

i can't wait to see how you transform your new goodies Cheryl!!!

Tina said...

Beautiful finds.

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

Hi Cheryl,

Good to hear from you and thanks for the kind words!:) OMGoodness, Didn't realize you were still babysitting too!:) I don't know how you do it all! What great finds...love the medals. you have such vision...by chance are you making more jewelry? Are you doing any of the other Earth Angel Shows??

cheryl kuhn said...

Yes, i am currently working on some new jewelry and will post pics when they are finished. I will be at Jen's Spring show, i hope you will be able to come again!

Kim said...

O fun - wish we had a decent market round here , I love treasure hunting :)

lindaharre said...

Can't wait for the weather to get nice again when I can visit the flea markets and garage sales!!! That is the best time for restocking my stash....LOL