small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Monday, May 11, 2009

Thanks!


I hope that everyone enjoyed a Happy Mother's Day. My son and I went to the mall where he let me pick out a cd that I wanted and we went to lunch. Hubby provided dinner so that I did'nt have to cook and treated me to Dairy Queen for dessert. All in all a wonderful day!!!


I also want to thank my mom for a great find. Her neighbor was throwing out these wonderful metal chairs. My mom thought they would be perfect with the metal glider I am restoring so she snagged them for me! A new coat of paint and some pretty pillows and these will make a great addition on the porch....thanks mom!!


5 comments:

Paula -Teaberry Cottage said...

Anxious to see a picture of these when you add them to your porch.

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

Sounds like you had a great day!:) Ellory got me a cd too!:) Love the chairs and I can't wait to see your new "porch" all complete.:) hugs, Amy

ps Love the new banner...just amazing:)

said...

DQ, new music and wonderful old chairs...sounds like a perfect day to me too. :o)

The piece in your banner is breathtaking.

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Cheryl,
Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! Love the chairs and the new banner is awesome!

lindaharre said...

I have a pair of these and love them as well! They really sit nicely...ha..ha! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! When is the show that you are preparing for? I really like the piece you posted today:)