small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blog award

I just was honored by the wonderful Tina of tiny bear with the Neno Award.

Thank you Tina so much for passing this award on to me, for those of you who don't know Tina and her wonderful, sweet little bears please stop by and check out her wonderful blog

Tiny Bear

THE AIM OF THE NENO'S AWARD IS
1) A dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships thru blogging.
2) to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

Reason: I decided to start blogging because I am a shy person and blogging is a great way to get to meet many wonderful people without the pressure of meeting face to face! It was also a way for me to get to know others that share the same passions that I do. It has been a real pleasure and joy for me to get to know so many wonderful women and to now count them as friends!

I would like to present and pass this award on to two blogs that are very special to me

Laura of 52 Flea
Amy of Roses,Radishes and Rubbish

3 comments:

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

Cheryl,

Congratulations Cheryl and thanks for thinking of me:) hugs,Amy

Lori said...

yep, that is basically why i blog too...congrats on your award!!!

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Awww....Cheryl...
Congratulations on your award....I checked out Tina at Tiny Bear and her blog is darling!
Thank you! That is sooo sweet of you to honor me this way....I wish I was there with you so I could give you a great big hug! I am so glad that we were able to re-connect through this blogging experience...and look forward to many more chats...hopefully a few in-person visits too!
Lots of love, Laura