small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Monday, February 16, 2009

Antiquing finds







My mom and I went to the Olde Stark Antique Faire yesterday and of course I forgot to bring my camera! It was held in the exhibition hall at the fairgrounds and it was packed to the gills with venders. We had lots of fun looking and above are the goodies that I found. I am in flea market withdrawal though and cannot wait for Spring to come to get back outside and so some serious searching among piles of junk!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful finds. I love those old photos and the letter blocks.

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

oh Cheryl, What fun!! How you turn these random items into art is pure "Cheryl magic". My faves are the blocks...and the what appears to be a holder for marching band music in the bottom pic- brings back memories of my marching band "geek" days! LOL oxAmy

said...

Cheryl, you got some good stuff there! You'll do some exquisite things with your finds for sure. I miss flea markets and yard sales this time of year too.