small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A muffin kind of day!

What a dark and dreary morning here today. A perfect day to make some yummy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins!


Lori said...

that sounds very yummy!!!

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

OMG, there is nothing better than chocolate chips and pumpkin...I am jealous. They look so yummy. I didn't get a chance to comment but I hope post a pic of what you do with your flea market finds for Easter.:) We are having the same weather here. It was beautiful yesterday. A ggod day for comfort food. Hugs, Amy

deerhodes said...

Oh Cheryl those look so good! I can just imagine how wonderful they must taste!

lindaharre said...

Cheryl......I have a request. Could you send me your email address.....mine is thanks, Linda