small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Friday, October 23, 2009

Another birthday wish



I have another important birthday wish to share and that is for my daughter Callie who turns 21 today! I have been battling the flu and missed out on her celebration last night but I hope that we can celebrate together as soon as I am feeling better.

I can't believe my sweet little girl has made it to such an important milestone birthday. Where have the past 21 years gone! I have been so blessed to be able to be her mother, life has not always been easy for her but she is such a strong woman who perserveres and her smile just melts my heart every time I see it.

So Happy 21st Birthday to my little CayCay!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Cheryl, that is the cutest picture of your daughter...i hope she had a wonderful birthday!!!

SO sorry to hear you have been sick too...i hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Rostrose said...

My best birthday-regards to your (pretty!) daughter, and I hope you will get healthy soon!!!
Hugs, Traude

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
She is a beautiful girl!
Isn't it true...where does the time go?
Happy day to you too! Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

OMG!! Happy 21st Birthday Callie! Wow, as a mom these milestones are bittersweet.:) What a cutie. Hope you are feeling better. I have been sick for so long. ahhh...Miss chatting with you.:) xxoo

Rebecca said...

Best wishes to your sweet girl!
Happy Halloween
Blessings
Rebecca