small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The color purple























As I was out in the yard this morning I noticed that most of my flowers blooming were purple. What beautiful and different shades there are! While out there the blimp decided to take off, we live about a mile from where it docks, so I thought I would include a pic of it. Someday when I am brave enough I want to take a ride in it, but so far that day has not come...lol....

5 comments:

Lori said...

Cheryl, your yard looks gorgeous!!! did your sunny am turn to clouds with rain on the way like mine did here...phooey...that is why i am inside pounding away on my computer keys...
hey, have you been here yet:
http://www.riverfrontantiquemalls.com/
i am going to check that out soon!!! let me know if you have been, and if it is worth the drive:)

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hi Cheryl,
Pretty pictures, pretty flowers and yard! Don't you just love spring!?! Enjoy the day...oh to be outside today instead of cooped up in the office...bleh! But....I am grateful for my job...we all need to pay the bills!
Be well, Laura

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wonderful pictures...and the blimp too! How fun! I haven't seen the blimp in years. Do you live in Southern California?

Stay Cozy, Carrie

. said...

Purple and pink are my favorite colors for the garden. So happy they are. Love the blimp !! I wouldn't go up there though. ;--)

Blake Ross said...

Nice shaare