small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm addicted!!


Help, my addiction is taken over! I love. love, love Reese's Valentine Hearts but my hips, thighs and tummy don't feel the same way. I don't care much for regular peanut butter cups but there is something so delicious and addictive about the Reese's hearts, christmas trees, pumpkins and easter eggs..... yes my calendar revolves around whatever holiday shape they are currently in...lol.... Is it wrong to want to eat them for every meal of the day, i mean there are peanuts in them which are a good source of protein and everyone knows that chocolate is good for your heart, it's like nature's perfect food.....or that is what i tell myself everytime I break down and eat one. At least once Easter is over they won't reappear until Halloween, just enough time for me to check into Reese's Rehab!

1 comment:

Lori said...

LOL...i like how you are trying to convince yourself and us that these chocolate and peanut butter delights are health food...hee hee:)