small stories studio

" In contemplation of created things, by steps we may ascend to Heaven."



Friday, February 20, 2009

Flying thru the air




Tomorrow my family and I will be going to see the Peking Acrobats at the Akron Civic Theatre. I am excited to see the show as I have heard that they are truly amazing to watch. Plus the theatre itself is a sight to see. It has a painted ceiling that reflects a night sky full of clouds and stars with elaborate scenery and props. It really is a magical experience and I can't wait to see the acrobats perform in this beautiful setting.

4 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Sounds like an adventure to me
Have fun!!

fondly, Deena

Rosa said...

How fun!!! It looks wonderful!

Theresa said...

I hope you had fun at the show. :)
Hugs,

Theresa

RosesRadishesandRubbish said...

Hi Cheryl,

Hope you had a great time!:) Wow, the weekend is almost over...did you get to create anything??:) hugs, Amy